Thursday, March 17, 2011

La Crosse Area Recall of Kapanke Events


As noted above there is a strategy meeting in the works for tonight (3/17/11) in the recall effort to remove Dan Kapanke from office. I'd love to see a huge turnout in support of the people who are working tirelessly in this effort. This is what democracy is all about!


Senator Jon Erpenbach will be speaking to supporters of the Dan Kapanke recall effort in La Crosse, WI on Saturday, March 19th @ 5:30 pm and Sunday, March 20th @ 11:00 am.

Location: The Committee to Recall Kapanke Office, 116 5th Ave South, La Crosse, WI, 54601.






I just returned from a visit to the Kapanke Recall Office very impressed with the volunteer staff on hand. Up until recent events in Wisconsin I'd been pretty apathetic in the political arena. The people involved in this effort really impressed me with their dedication and fervor. They are truly fighting for the middle class.

I asked how the recall effort was going and was told very well. They wouldn't divulge actual numbers for strategy purposes but indicated that they were pleased with the results so far.

I donated $50.00 to the recall effort and left with recall petitions in hand vowing to gather a minimum of 20 signatures before the weekend. I urge anyone interested in standing up for the middle class to do what they can in Wisconsin to help. It's time to let Governor Walker and the republicans know that Wisconsin is our state and we're not going to support the corporate stooges they've become.

1 comment:

MissMo said...

Me too! I donated $$. Bu-bye, Kapanke.